One little-known way to Manifest everything you ever wanted



One little-known way to Manifest everything you ever wanted.

Believe.


Believe in yourself.


In times of crisis many people turn to a deity hoping for a quick and resolute action.  For those who have a strong hold on their faith turn to their beliefs and push more focus and attention on them.


Often times, moments of crisis are opportunities to dig your feet deeper into your beliefs and show compassion toward yourself.


Recently, my husband and I found that we were going to have to pay federal taxes.  In all my time on this planet, I have never once had to pay.  Before we submitted our paperwork (and our credit card) I took a deep breath and told myself to wait.  For a few days I put myself in a state of calm and visualized that I found an error on our taxes.


Today, as I reviewed our taxes with a fresh mind.  I proclaimed to myself, "I am grateful that we have the money to pay our taxes."


Guess what happened.  I found our mistake.  And instead of owing hundreds of dollars, we owe $8. 


Regardless if I had found the mistake or not, we would have paid and we would have been fine with it.  Because we had the money and we knew it was the right thing to do.


Have you ever been in a situation where you weren't sure if you were going to come out 'OK'?  Have you found that when you strengthen your bond with your beliefs that the crisis was averted?  Share your answers below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment