Manifesting Visual Aids



Manifesting with Visual Aids

Have you ever created a vision board?  I tried one time.  It didn't end well.

While I am one of the most creative people I know, I have a hard time with chaos.  I live in chaos daily in my home and my mind and will be perpetually learning how to calm my mind and purge my home.

But, and perhaps this is a little OCD, I am a fan of organized order.  I like things that agree with one another to be in alignment.  I've done this since I was a child, no one else I knew organized this way.  Then I saw Tom Sachs do it in a Selby documentary, he called it Knolling.  I fell in love.

I am a hardcore fan of Danielle Laporte's The Desire Map.  Well to be honest, Danielle.  If I could be a groupie in her world, I would.  Through the Desire Map, I was able to craft out Core Desired Feelings that I use to manifest.

In the above mood board I don't want to manifest things, I want to manifest the feeling of Divine Feminine.  And the moodboard visually represents to me what that means.  The crux of it is that I want order, beauty, and passion.

Now I want to know if you have ever attempted manifesting with visual aids?  Did you use a vision board?  An Altar? What visual methods do you use to focus your intentions on your desires?  Leave your answers in the comments below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment