How to Attract Money Fast


Hey there manifest-makers,

I was talking to a friend of mine about money, you know how there never seems to be enough.  And I pointed out to her that our attitude towards money is exactly why some people have it and some people don't.

I found this great video on cleaning up money beliefs and love it!  I love the blog author and have read both of her books she's written, (an ebook + an amazon book).

The blog post is entitled, Ready to Start Clearing Your Money Beliefs Today? In this post, Denise Duffield-Thomas talks about:

  • What to do when it seems like nothing is happening (no matter what you do)
  • How to handle the unexpected things that come up
  • When to clean and clear your money stuff
I'm going to go ahead and show the video here, but please check out the full post to read the transcript.  Before you go, what did you learn from this video?  Have you had to clean up your money beliefs lately?  What have you gained?

0 comments:

Post a Comment